|What is in this data?
||This data covers detail about local authorities counter fraud work.
||Our data is provided under the terms of the Open Government Licence
|Why we publish this type of data
||This dataset is a requirement of the Local Government Transparency Code 2015
|How often is it published?
||We will publish this data annually. This data was compiled April 2017.
|When was this data published?
|What does each column mean?
- Number of occasions they use powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud (Power to Require Information) (England) Regulations 201432, or similar powers
- Total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of employees undertaking investigations and prosecutions of fraud
- Total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of professionally accredited counter fraud specialists
- Total amount spent by the authority on the investigation and prosecution of fraud
- Total number of fraud cases investigated
|What formats are available?
||pdf - which can be viewed as a document
|How to ask for more information
||If you have queries with any of the information listed in the data, please contact us on 01823 218743